Saturday, September 10, 2005

Nerd TV on PBS-DOT-COM gets WAY ahead of the game!

Nerd TV, is a PBS show that is not broadcast on the air but instead is only available on the net... This is not a short couple minute clip of video but a full length TV show and while not the most appealing subject matter for a wide audience PBS has put it self in the forefront of the future of TV. The cable and broadcast TV companies are so far behind in this area it’s not even funny.

I’ve been downloading *ALL* the TV I watch for the last 3 years commercial free and I can watch it when ever I want. I watch way more TV now then I ever did before I started downloading it and I enjoy to much more. I’m not thrilled about the fact that there is not currently a way to do this with out breaking copy right laws. I would be more then happy to watch 2 minutes – 3 minutes of commercials at the start, middle, end of the show if I get this for free and legally. This whole stop the show every 8 – 10 minutes is just stupid and really lowers my interest in TV as a whole.

Anyway, for those who care check out Nerd TV. I’m really interested to see the interview with the CEO of Google in Nov! LINK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home