Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Crye-Leike agent = Immoral and Unethical

I was reading my nieghbors blogs and say these two posts. I'd like to add my two cents to the mix as well.

Salem's Lot's Post
Enclave's Post

------------------------

I've spoken with some of the residents that have been approached by Crye-Leike's Realtor, Terry Rymar and IMO she's extremely manipulative and does nothing but hurt the Real Estate Market in Salemtown by introducing a false inflation on the houses in the neighborhood.
She also out right lies to the people in the process of getting new business, anyone can go on-line and see that the older homes in need of repair are NOT selling for anything close to what Ms. rymar is telling they are. Also, keep in mind these are people who trust her as there Real Estate agent to provide them with accurate information that they themselves might not know how to get access to. It’s immoral and unethical. I’ll be asking around to find out what can be done about her as well as writing a formal complaint to Crye-Leike about her. (However knowing Crye-Leike’s reputation I don’t know how much good it will do.)

Where is Village or Legacy International?

If there is something to take to the Press it’s this. I’ll be sure to tell her how I feel next time I see her next door in the house that she manipulated her way into listing.

3 Comments:

At 8/24/2005 6:29 PM, Blogger John H said...

Brittney Gilbert - Channel 2's 'Nashville is Talking' blog - is paying attention to this issue. She has already cited Enclave, your site and Salem's Lots in and entry today, along with the entry she wrote about Michael's column yesterday.

I was sad to see the Crye-Lieke sign go up in your neighbor's yard. I wish for Mark, et al, to have a happier outcome than the other clients of the vulture of C-L, T. Rymar.

 
At 8/24/2005 8:14 PM, Blogger John H said...

Update on previous post: I just found out that someone DID buy the house from Mark, but for whatever reason decided to put it right back on the market.

Sorry they are using Terry R. as their agent.

 
At 8/25/2005 12:27 AM, Blogger Moo_Cow said...

I don't have proof yet, but I've got a feeling that she talked the current owner into buying the house and to put it back on the market with her or she heavily pursued the new owner to put it back on the market. The former owner of the house was approached by her as well and as far as I know the owner didn’t go with her due to some negative thing’s he heard about her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home