Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Moovie urban vehicle



Since moving to Salemtown a year ago I've put a total of 4000 miles on my car. This includes trips to my business clients which are all around town and a number of trips to the paintball field which is 60 miles each way or so.

My office however is only about 3 miles from my house. So I have a great interest in the "Moovie" or something like it. This would be perfect for intercity travel and while I don't know if I would take it on the interstate (at least until the Nashville drivers learn how to DRIVE) most of the traveling I do now days is on back roads or larger city roads anyway. See the full story here... LINK

1 Comments:

At 8/31/2005 4:10 PM, Blogger John H said...

Damn, if I had known about this I wouldn't have purchased my 'new' Rodeo...

Maybe the ridiculous price of gas and the more and more obvious effects of global warming will help push the market to hurry up with the production of cars like this..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home