Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I can't wait for the "I-Urine"!

"Researchers in Singapore have developed a paper battery that is powered by urine."
I guess this is cool for a digital pregnancy test but do you how hard it is to cleanly get 0.2 millilitres of urine on to something that’s 3cm X 6cm?? And who wants to put pee onto something they are needing to power in the first place? Let's see this thing work with a drop of water and I'll be more impressed...
Honestly, who sits around and says "Hey!! I've got an awesome idea! Let's make a battery! Yeah a battery that uses urine as it's catalyst!!” and then actually convinces others to pay them good money to make it work?! Sigh…. LINK

3 Comments:

At 8/17/2005 11:15 AM, Blogger Sageish said...

That's just awesome.

And all this time I've been flushing perfectly good bio energy down the drain.

 
At 8/17/2005 12:37 PM, Blogger John H said...

On the other hand, an environmentally conscious recycler may be able to proudly say, 'I pee green'!!

 
At 8/18/2005 2:33 AM, Blogger Tavius said...

but its not only for pregnancy, its a machine that can process ur health too, its the first time u could not have to have a $2000 lab test for ever damn thing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home