Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I'm not dead!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say that I haven't died! I've actually just been out of town for a week or so! Sorry for the lack of posts and no explanation. I'm back now and will get back into my normal posting habits before too long.

I just need to get out the "I've been at the beach for a week and would rather still be there, then here." mind set I'm currently being controlled by.

Thanks all!

PS: If anyone would like to submit any pictures for the weekly “And Now.... Your moment of Zen...” post please e-mail them to me. If I select your submitted picture I’ll show credit for it on the post.

moocower@gmail.com

2 Comments:

At 8/11/2005 12:47 AM, Blogger audi said...

so true, so true.

you know, i'm sure alabama wouldn't mind moving over a bit so the ocean could come to nashville...

 
At 5/28/2011 9:38 AM, Anonymous Online Roulette said...

Today I read on this question much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home