Monday, July 18, 2005

"Crazy Drunk Guy!" Dot Com (ish)














I know a few of my friends have seen/heard this before but I just found it again and I thought I would share it with the rest of you who maybe haven't heard this guy. Basically this random crazy guy starts calling this guy every few days around 9am and has these insane conversations with him. Well, the guy recorded the calls and posted them on the net for all to hear.

After listening to them all I think this guy is pretty much nuts, I'm sure a little lonely and IMHO a great way to spend 20 minutes of your life...

LINK

PS: If you're like most of us and can't stand Real Player. You can always download the
Real Alternative Player. It's clean and doesn't have all the spyware and junk that Real Player has.

2 Comments:

At 7/19/2005 6:30 AM, Blogger Sageish said...

As great as it probably is - I will not install that crap as real player on my system.

 
At 7/19/2005 8:59 AM, Blogger Moo_Cow said...

Yeah I was watching Paintball Videos the other day so I installed it. I have to say it's *MUCH* better then before. I turned off one thing and nothing is running on my machine when it's not open.

However just the Real Alternative 1.42 player. It's geeked out and just plays the files with out all the other junk.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4094.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home