Tuesday, July 26, 2005

UPDATE: Win Prizes while you search google. It's a Win, Win.

Blingo

So basically these guys are really smart... They setup a front end to the all powerful and knowing "Google.com" and then charge advertisers lots of money for space on the site. Then they take a % of the money they make from all that advertising and buy real prizes for people to win.

So basically all you have to do is search Google like you always would except now you have a pretty good chance at winning free stuff. And if you get others to sign up and they win something you win as well.

So what’s the catch? Spam? Spyware? - Not that I can see, I've been using it for a little bit now and it's clean. I've also read some reviews from others that say the same! I normally *NEVER* suggest things like this but Blingo.com is finally doing what all the others should be, they're honest, straight forward, and people really do get prizes!

Now I can't take all the credit for stumbling across this one my friend Tav actually found it and I'm just riding on his coat tails. So I feel it’s only fair that if you know me personally then follow this LINK and sign up under him.

However! If you don’t know me and you would like to help a guy out then please click the Blingo Picture or this LINK.

UPDATE: I've been using this since July 16th and with in 10 days I Won movie tickets for me and my friend Tav today!

That's pretty good for searching Google! I told Tav and he said he won the same a couple days before!

So with that said please click the link above and sign up! Free stuff is good!

1 Comments:

At 8/10/2005 10:40 AM, Blogger John H said...

This is actually pretty cool. Signed up, use regularly and haven't seen any evidence of spam or adware. Thanks Moocow..

On a different subject, knowing of your love for Starbucks (lol), I thought of you when I saw this article

 

Post a Comment

<< Home