Monday, July 11, 2005

New Time Shifting Drug...



Found this on Realtechnews.com. It's Provigil Imodarinil a new drug that was just approved FDA. Basically it keeps you awake and fully alert for 40 hours with very little side effects... Maybe it's just me but wasn’t your body made to sleep every 16 - 20 hours? SO WHY ARE WE MAKING DRUGS TO STAY UP FOR 40!!!

We've lost our minds I tell you. Now what they need to be doing is getting a "Home Pet Cloning Kit" (As seen on TV) to market. My dog only has about 13 more years left in her and I want another when she kicks it.. ...

2 Comments:

At 7/11/2005 9:24 PM, Blogger HangingUpsideDown said...

Now Honey, we all knew that the time would come when we would sell our souls to the devil.

In twenty years it will probably be mandatory to take the damn drugs just to have a job. We will be begging for the good ole days of 40 hours a week, instead of 40 hour shifts.

 
At 7/12/2005 12:19 AM, Blogger Tavius said...

that might make me pain go aways......me wants the prescriptious mes love the prescriptious. it ours! its all mines!!! yes yes prescriptious.
prescriptious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home