Monday, November 28, 2005

WYSIWYG Blogin - Ver. 2.0

So my blog has been dead for a month or two. I've been hermit and my blog has suffered.

- Sorry Bloggy, I'll try and do better.


I'm still a hermit but my blog has gotten a face lift!

Gone are the adds who won me a whole $3.50 that I'll never see.
Gone is the old heavily modded template!

I've started to mod this template to my liking... The whole relearning HTML again, again, again, again is taking some time but you should notice some small and maybe large changes over the next few days.

Anyway, let me know what you think of her and I'll get some new content up soon.

2 Comments:

At 11/28/2005 1:22 PM, Blogger John H said...

lookin' good, Benjamin!

 
At 5/29/2011 11:03 AM, Anonymous Poker Gambling said...

And it can be paraphrased?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home