Friday, April 14, 2006

UPDATE: BLINGO! I won again!


UPDATE:

I just thought some of you might like to see that it is real! My friend who I signed up under got a ticket in the mail a couple days ago as well.

Pics on the left are of the letter I got.



































-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


So I won again on Blingo today! Free Movie Ticket for using GOOGLE!
Plus I won a friend of mine a Free Movie Ticket as well!

Sorry that's just too cool.

Please sign up under me. If you win we will both get the same prize.

For those of you who don't know this is completely free, completely spyware free, and very, very real. You use Blingo to search Google instead of Google’s main home page and if you click "search" at the randomly set times throughout the day then you win!

LINK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home