Thursday, June 23, 2005

Nashvilleistalking.com is well... Stalking me!

After installing my fancy new web page stats collector I noticed that a user was linked from:

http://www.nashvilleistalking.com/

To my surprise my blog is listed on the right hand panel about 10 o r 11 blogs down. (It will be in a different location if you try and find it, they scroll down as others add new posts.) The funny thing is I was listed directly below one of my neighbors’ blogs Enclave. (Which is worth checking out BTW.) It’s shocking how small the world and especially Nashville is at times.


PS: nashvilleIstalking.com, it's great and all that you linked to my blog but stalking is bad ok... ;-)

1 Comments:

At 6/27/2005 6:16 PM, Blogger S-townMike said...

Thanks for the mention. I'm adding you to my Blogroll.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home