Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I'll stop with the Luna Pic's

Ok, so I'll stop with the pictures of Luna. I know it's sad but she's like our kid, it's a little scary how much so at times...
Life is good right now. Steph and I are good; we're working a fair amount, trying to get out of debt, and hanging some with our friends. Summer is here and it once again feels like life and come back to Nashville, TN. It’s shocking how much the weather affects people in this town. It’s actually a pretty depressing place in the heart of winter and just the opposite in the summer months. Spring is normally better then winter but it takes everyone a good while before the city moves out of it’s depressed state and into it’s summer bliss.

Well, that’s it for now. I’d love to post up some pictures but I don’t own a digital camera and money is (and will be) very tight for the next few months. If anyone would like to donate to the “Buy Ben a Digital Camera Fund” please send and e-mail to moocower@(NOSPAM)gmail.com (Remove the (NOSPAM)) and I’ll e-mail you back with a Pay Pal account you can send the money to. I promise that any donations will go to purchase of a digital camera and nothing else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home